- Michelle Garcia – for connecting Breast Cancer Action to the PBWC conference and making our participation possible
- Linda Burnett – for her involvement and sponsorship of Words Matter Boston event and sponsorship
- Gary Schwitzer & Mandy Stahre – for their wonderful and clear webinar presentations
- Jennifer Krill & Karen Joy Miller – for their powerful and inspiring webinar presentations
- Alma Williams, Donna Kaufman & Erica Concors – for joining the speakers bureau
- Lori Marx-Rubiner – for helping us staff the BCAction table at the CBCRP Symposium in Costa Mesa and for her powerful speech at the Supreme Court gene patent rally
- Teresa Peters – For organizing and putting on an amazing 3-day fundraising event
- Katherine Shea & Maria Reyna – for their presentations to a women’s health class at SFSU
- Nancy Schuepbach – for hosting a community screening of Pink Ribbons, Inc. in Marin county
- Amirah Tyler – for graciously sharing BCAction materials at National Women’s Health Network’s table at a number of events
- JoAnn Loulan & Karen Klein – for giving their time and energy to staff a BCAction table at the Professional Business Women’s of California conference in May.
- Beverly Canin – for her thoughtful comments and review of the inequities factsheet
- Jason Driskill – for continuing to donate your amazing graphic design skills to help us get the word out about our work to outlaw human gene patents.
- Supreme Court rally volunteers: Michelle Garcia, Donna Kaufman, Andrea Downing, Robby Diesu, Lisa Stone, and Kipp Burgoyne
- Supreme Court rally speakers: Andrea Downing, Lori Marx Rubiner, Lisa Schlager, Dian Corneliussen-James , James Love, Erica Concors , Emily Holden and Erich Pica
- Lee Ann Slinkard and Maria Morris for hosting a wonderful dinner for staff and present and future Board membrs
- Thank you to Speakers Bureau member, Teresa Peters for hosting a three day event, Connecting Dots About Health & Environment in Ohio. The event was informative and funds benefitted BCAction.
- Many thanks to BCAction members, Carol Teltschick and Claudia Huguenin-Le Lay for naming BCAction as one of the beneficiaries of their fundraising (and singing) efforts for the Concert at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. Additional thanks to Erich Stratmann of Sing for America Foundation for his support.
- Claudia Cappio and Peg Stone for hosting a Kentucky Derby party benefitting BCAction.
- Thank you Mark Lemley and Rose Hagan for hosting a house party benefitting BCAction and to Sean George for speaking at the event. And a special thank you to Tracy Weitz and Elana Silver for organizing the event
- Thank you to Beverly Canin, Catherine Delorey and Lee Ann Slinkard for generously donating airline miles.
- Thank you Alison Whittaker who generously donated all the proceeds from her one woman show, Vital Signs, to BCAction.
- Thank you Cameron Norwood for directing donations to BCAction in lieu of graduation gifts. Congrats on graduating, Cameron, and best of luck.
- Thank you to Sean Sullivan and Erika Hengst for directing donations to BCAction through their website Breast Wedding Ever in lieu of wedding gifts. Congrats on your marriage!
Acting Out – For the Health of It
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of our first annual Acting Out – For the Health of It!
Melody Walker and Jacob Groopman
Partners – Video Message for Program
Event Planning Committee
Business & Foundation Sponsors
Kazan, McClain, Abrams, Fernandez, Lyons, Greenwood, Oberman, Satterley, & Bosl Foundation
Plumbline Coaching & Consulting, Inc.
As You Sow
Neyhart, Anderson, Flynn & Grosboll
Alice Philipson and Petra Liljestrand
LeeAnn Slinkard and Maria Morris
Angela Wall and Andy Rivera
Jane and Stacey Zones
Kind Healthy Snacks
Brava Theater Center
Polly Lockman of Lockman Designs
Words Matter Boston Event
Byllye Avery and Cynthia Enloe
Linda Burnett Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
Rockin’ Virtual Dance Party
Thank you JoAnn Loulan for hosting a rockin’ virtual dance party benefitting BCAction!
Thank you to Ben Wilkinson for volunteering your time and graphic design expertise.
Thank you to Riffmaster and the Rockme Foundation for providing music.