We could not do this work without the support of so many members and volunteers.
- Thank you to Carol Fong for her ongoing assistance in the office.
- Thank you to Alan Kleinschmidt and the San Francisco Choral Society for complimentary tickets for our staff, board & volunteers to their wonderful performances.
- Thank you to Megan Blattspieler, Cat Brennan, Joyce Bichler, Sahru Keiser, Julie Goldman, Abigail Arons, Karen Klein, Peggy Huston, and Yamini Ranchod for their invaluable help getting our mailings out on time.
- Thank you and Happy Birthday to the following members who made a fundraiser on Facebook in honor of their birthdays, and to everyone who gave in their honor:
Dennis Cantieni Jr.
Gina Lezzi and Danielle Marie
Edwin TradeMark Vaquilar
Elizabeth Berry Polash
Gerri Koktavy Specken
Kimberly Kelly Jacob
Kristen Vinther Watson Vistalli
Nancy Butterfield Dornenburg
Nancy Hagen Goldstucker
Nisha CuellarRobert Freeman
Roz Florence Mendiola
Stephanie K. Plaskoff
- Thank you to everyone who made our 15th Annual Bille Gardner Loulan Memorial Benefit a huge success:
Our Event Sponsors:
Karen Tate & Charlie Krenz
Marjel & Todd Scheuer
Lori Rae & Deke Hunter
Dorothy Polash & Kevin Edwards
Special Thanks to Angela & Sam Schillace, Debra and Andrew Rachleff, and Laure Woods for matching all donations made to the Stop the Epidemic Fund.
Thank you to our powerful event speaker, Julie Morgan.
Count Me In Donors:
Antonio Cremona Salon
Nicole Perkins (Devi Yoga & Health)
Weir Catering & Events
Donation Drawing Donors:
Chandan Allen & Melange
Joshua Ets Hokins Photography
SF Electric Company
Our fabulous event volunteers:
Many thanks to the Karen Tate Community Hall at the Windmill School and LaureL Education Center for their hospitality.
And a very special thank you to JoAnn Loulan who has championed such loyal support for Breast Cancer Action!