Daily external radiation treatments require careful planning to make sure that the treatment area is mapped out as accurately as possible and that each day of your treatment goes smoothly.
On these pages, we let you know what you can generally expect, from planning your treatments through your daily treatment routine.
- The Radiation Planning Session (Simulation)
- How Much Radiation?
- Radiation Treatment Schedule
- Daily Radiation Treatment Routine
- Monitoring Your Radiation Progress
- Vitamins to Avoid During Radiation
"Taking an active part in your care during your radiation can ease your fear and frustration, and lift some of that dreaded uncertainty."
-- Marisa Weiss, M.D., chief medical officer, Breastcancer.org